GENERAL SUMMARY - Courier
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to FedEx Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Canadian High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must possess a valid full driver's license and have a good driving record.(Copy of current drivers abstract from Ministry of Transportation is required)
- Ability to lift 70lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150lbs. with appropriate equipment or the assistance of another person.
- Schedule is based on business needs and maybe subject to change.
- Must possess a flexible availability to accomodate various on-call shifts from (Monday-Friday 8:50 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.).
- The schedule will include vacation coverage, sick calls and any other business requirements.
STARTING WAGE: $17.36 per hour.
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews, driver competency assessment and a clean, current valid drivers' abstract and criminal record.