GENERAL SUMMARY OF JOB - Courier
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to FedEx Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Canadian High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must possess a valid full driver's license and have a good driving record.(Copy of current drivers abstract from Ministry of Transportation is required)
- Ability to lift 70lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150lbs. with appropriate equipment or the assistance of another person.
- 3803 56 Ave. NW Edmonton Alberta, T6B3R7
- Schedule is based on business needs and maybe subject to change.
- Must possess a flexible availability to accommodate various shifts from Monday to Friday 12:00 hrs. to 17:30 hrs..
- The schedule will include vacation coverage, sick calls and any other business requirements.
STARTING WAGE: $18.41 per hour.
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews, driver competency assessment and a clean, current valid drivers' abstract and criminal record.
FedEx delivers a comprehensive benefit program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs.
· Benefit plans: medical, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
· Tuition reimbursement
· Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
· Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
· Out of province applicants may be eligible for a relocation support. Please email ABrecruit@fedex.com for more information
· Career Investment Account allocation for all permanent employees in Alberta is $5000.00/year