GENERAL SUMMARY - Cargo Handler
As a cargo handler you will load and unload freight, scan and sort freight within the FedEx facility.
KNOWLEGDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Canadian High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to lift 70 pounds or maneuver any package weighing up to 150 pounds with appropriate equipment or assistance from another person.
- Must possess a valid full driver's license and have a good driving record.(Copy of current drivers abstract from Ministry of Transportation is required)
- 3151 Aylmer Road, Richmond, BC
- Schedule is based on business needs and maybe subject to change.
- Must possess a flexible availability to accomodate various shifts.
- Currently hiring for Mon-Fri 7-11am shift or 3:30 - 7:30pm shift.
- The schedule will include vacation coverage, sick calls and any other business requirements.
STARTING WAGE: $13.40 per hour.
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews and a clean valid drivers' abstract and criminal record.
FedEx delivers a comprehensive benefit program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs.
Benefit plans: medical, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics